1. The integrity of our site visitors are very important to us and we are obliged to protect the. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
1. This document was created with a template from SEQ Legal
(seqlegal.com) and modified by vpnMentor (www.vpnmentor.com)
C. How we collect your personal information
The following types of personal information can be collected, stored and used:
1. Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version and operating system
2. Information about your visits to use this website, including the reference source, the duration is, page views and navigation paths to the site.
3. Information you will find when you sign up with your site, as your e-mail website.
4. Information you get when you create your profile on the site. For example, your name, profile pictures, sex, birthday, status, interests and hobbies, training information and employment information.
5. Information you receive your notice of application for subscription to the e-mail messages and / or newsletters.
6. Information generated using your site, including when, how often and under what circumstances to use it.
7. Information relating to any purchase, services you use or transaction you make through our website, containing your name, adress, phone number, email address and credit card details.
8. Information that you post on our website with the intention of publishing it on the Internet.
9. No other personal information and anonymous.
D. Using personal information
Personal information sent to us via our website will be used for the purposes described in this Policy or the relevant pages of the website.
Your privacy settings can be used to restrict publication of your details on our website and can be adjusted with the privacy controls on the site.
We're not coming, without your express consent, to provide your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party direct marketing.
E. disclose personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officials, insurance company, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this Policy.
F. international data transfer
1. The information we collect may be stored, processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to make it possible for us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
2. The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries do not have laws on data protection